Trick behind track chain splitting?

mercredi 25 février 2015

For some reason the one track on my excavator got real loose and the adjuster is still adjusted where it was. Anyway, I went to split that chain to find the problem. I grabbed the 15lb sledge, and a shaft (to hit the pin), and a pipe to hold that shaft. I have got the master pin about 1/4 inch outside of the outer rail, maybe I've moved it 3/8 total. It has stopped moving. I hit the thing for about 15 minutes or more with no movement. I know it's not going to jump out of there. Is there something I need to know? This is on a JD790...... So about 50k lb machine. Can they be split with just a sledge and a shaft to hit, or does a guy need special machinery to do it?



Rodney





Trick behind track chain splitting?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire