Bobcat Grader Laser Help

lundi 23 février 2015

Hi guys. I just purchased a Bobcat grader so that I can dissect the wiring and create kits that will allow you to operate it on any brand of machine. Here is my issue. I do not know a thing about the lasers. Can anyone recommend a laser package to add to this so that I can see if I can get it to run without a Bobcat being attached. I would love one of you gurus to step in and help guide me through this as so many people have had the same issue, I felt it was time to step in and correct the problem. I think I will have a harness that allows you to operate the grader on any machine with 6 buttons within an hour.



I have created a controller that will manage all of the other brands that do not including Cat/ASV and Terex. The issue will be the lasers. I would love to be able to get them operating outside of the Bobcat controls and so would many others.



Rob





Bobcat Grader Laser Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire