SAS light on Toyota forklift after changing starter

samedi 28 février 2015

I changed a starter on a Toyota model 7FGU18 forklift, serial 61001. Of course I had to unplug a few wiring harness plugs to get to the bottom bolt, and remove the battery. When I stated it back up, the SAS light and beeper went off.



I googled it and found it is "System of Active Stability", a system that uses 10 sensors and 3 actuators to enhance the stability of the machine. It locks the rear axle pivot, or slows the tilt of the forks, when it feels the machine is becoming unstable. It mostly works when the forks are more than 2 meters high.



This machine works in a feed store, and seldom gets it's forks to 1.5 meters high. The owner and I discussed it and they are going to run it Monday to see if it just needs to relearn something.



Have any of you had any dealings with this system?





SAS light on Toyota forklift after changing starter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire