Cat C9 injectors ticking on ignition on

mercredi 25 février 2015

Any help appreciated, I'm just done a Cat C9, initially Finning attended the machine as it was 250 mile away. They first diagnosed 2 injectors was failing thus causing the mis-fire, they attended a couple days later to fit the injectors, when they took the rocker cover off they found the valve bridge was off laid in the cover, they continued to fit the two injectors although the bridge was off due to the failure of the cam follower & camshaft on that cylinder. The machine was brought back home. I done the new camshaft, followers, and head. The engine sounds and runs ok, but there is clicking from the injectors when you turn the ign key on? I have heard them clicking before, and I work on a few Cat C9's, I didn't run the machine before I stripped it, and ideas?





Cat C9 injectors ticking on ignition on

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire