new holland 555e backhoe loader curl and dump problem

samedi 28 février 2015

In a sort of bind , Don't get much snow in my area , but do now I've got to remove snow off hill where I travel back and forth to home. Got in backhoe started up . let warm for 15 min. raised loader up then went to dump snow out of bucket and the bucket tries to dump but the control stiffens up back to neutral position same way with dump. It does have return to dig function with sensor on loader arm. I have never had a problem before. I Just used loader 2 days ago and it worked perfect then. Could it be the cold weather been about 18 deg. tried backhoe and its working fine. and loader arm working up and down . just the curl and dump control on front loader.





new holland 555e backhoe loader curl and dump problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire