michigan 175a wheel loader 4wd not working

mercredi 25 février 2015

Hello. I have recently purchased a michigan 175a wheel loader, and I'm having a few issues.

First issue is that I have absolutely no brakes. I need to rebuild the master cylinder but I live in alaska and have been unable to find anyone with parts for these. I also need some steering parts that are worn out and sloppy. Anyone know where I can order parts for these loaders?

Second problem is that I can't get it to go into 4wd. What I mean by that is that I can't get the lever to engage. It seems to be froze up inside the box at the bottom of the transmission where the rear driveshaft comes out. Any ideas?

Otherwise its a great running machine. Starts right up, hydraulics are strong, and moves right along. Just want to make it safe and usable around my acreage.

Thanks.





michigan 175a wheel loader 4wd not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire