Frost

samedi 28 février 2015

Yesterday I had to dig out a frozen septic tank, the top was down 30" and the sewage was frozen over half way down the tank. Likely 5 ft. Of frost .I would use the frost pick for a while then put the 16" bucket on and clean up and square the edges of the hole , I was scratched an inch into the top of the tank because the frost was as hard as the concrete and I could hardly tell the difference. The lid was frozen down so hard we couldn't even get it open with a half hour of heating it with a tiger torch or a hot water pressure washer, we finally drilled a three inch hole in the corner and I broke it loose with the frost pick.Sorry no pictures by the time I had the lid off I was just glad to be done and forgot to take any pictures

Tradesman





Frost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire