1845c chain drive issues

dimanche 29 mars 2015

2000 model with 2900 hrs. It started making knocking noise so I proceeded to tighten chains. The noise went away for a short time period. It came back a week ago so I brought the machine back to my shop and tighter the chains again. I put the tires back on and the knocking continued and then it started to act as if the brake was grabbing. I had a employee driving the tractor, he somehow broke the shock from throwing the safety bar up and down as got in and out. Once I saw his behavior I immediately removed him from his job but the damage was done. It's either wear and tear from 2900 hrs of use or somehow this big dumb ox screwed up the ebrake system. I'm gonna check the brake linkage before I tear into the chain gear box....any thoughts from you pros...I got nothing to loose and a nice new shop to loosed it in...nobody around hear works on these machines .... I'm a brick mason and I need the machine back on the job yesterday





1845c chain drive issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire