one way dump won't go back down

vendredi 27 mars 2015

hey folks:



I have a small dump truck that worked fine until about a year ago. I can raise the bed fine but it won't come back down without heavy weight. It is a one way pump, simple hook up, 1 line, vent screen on other end of cylinder. Nothing is bent or out of whack, it just quit wanting to fall back down. I even raised it and took off the line completely(I used supports in case it fell, safety 1st) it still stuck in place. I also changed the fluid and checked the pump over, everything works fine with the pump(fairly new). Could a seal or something have come lose inside the cylinder? The trouble must be in the cylinder, I would imagine, especially sense I disconnected the pump completely. I'm going to tear into it and check everything but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas to share?



This is just a simple electric pump, one way action, on a small truck, Isuzu NPR, average load would be 3- 3.5 ton. Thanks





one way dump won't go back down

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire