Case CX14 low/no hydraulic power

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello all, I'm in need of some help from the experts on this forum. My brother has a 2004ish? Case CX 14 mini which has sat pretty much unused over the winter and when he went to use it the other day it has barely any hydraulic power. We have a repair manual, but I'm not very familiar with hydraulic systems, so here I am looking for help.



The bucket will uncurl a very minimal amount and the house will try to rotate, but that seems to be about the extent of what it will try to do. The arms/blade/tracks don't seem to do anything. Since some operations will move a little I don't believe it to be the locking switch in the arm rests.



I've checked the strainer filter and it wasn't clogged and there didn't seem to be any debris in the hydraulic tank. Pilot valve tested and was right at the 500 psi called for.



I've going to check the other pressures at the main control valve. Is there anything else I should check or test before that? I'm at a real loss as to how it worked fine in the fall/early winter and now doesn't really do anything.



Thanks in advance for any help!





Case CX14 low/no hydraulic power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire