Safely hauling a skid steer

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hi,

I recently purchased a bobcat 843 skid steer it weighs 6500#. I've never towed anything over a couple thousand and need to know how to safely do it. I'll be using my 2002 duramax 3/4 ton truck and renting a bumper trailer (not sure on length or weight yet but the local rental store uses it to tow their mini excevator). I have a gooseneck hitch but cannot find a gooseneck trailer to rent. I also have a brake controller installed in the truck. I would appreciate advice about how to load/balance the trailer properly, how to set the brake controller, what hitch receiver i should purchase and any other tips you can think of. I did try to search the subject but didn't find many relevant results. Thanks in advance.





Safely hauling a skid steer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire