which backhoe to buy

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hey guys new to this forum, I'm looking at 2 backhoes to buy and would like some input on which one is best the 1st I'm looking at is a 77' case 580b construction king with 3700hrs it has new tires and is $7000 2wd with extenda hoe the issues it has is takes forever to start, main boom on the backhoe bleeds off faster than usual and it has the 4 speed shuttle tranny, all forward gears function but reverse gears are extremely slow to get going. The other I'm looking at is a 74 john deere 410 2wd for $11,000 with 5600hrs. Tires are about 50% fires up instantly and everything functions great. I'm looking for a backhoe for my 20 acres in North idaho with least amount of downtime which one is the better of the 2?





which backhoe to buy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire