Komatsu pc300 - 7 problem

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hi new to the forum, hope I'm posting in the right section . I'm own a 04 pc300 komatsu excavator and it's ran fine up until yesterday when it stopped working right before it broke down the two little hoses that go to the quick conect on the bucket I had them looped because I have no quick conect but we do demo and it kept getting stuck on rebar and stuff like that and getting broken someone suggested to just block them off so we did after I did this the machine ran for 4 minutes and all the hydraulic movement stopped machine stayed on but it was as if the safety lever was on. It's been like that ever since sometimes In The morning I turn it on and works fine for like 4 minutes again and it does the same the controls loose pressure and all stops working slowly till it stops can I plz get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. Has new hydraulic fluid right level all filters are clean and new including inline high pressure filter also my hydraulic control valves have no power exempt for one the first one that comes on and off when I pull on the safety lever.





Komatsu pc300 - 7 problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire