Case 580L Backhoe No forward or Reverse

mardi 31 mars 2015

I am new to the forum and just picked up a Case 580L 4wd Backhoe. I got it for a good deal. It runs great and the hydraulics are strong. However, it does not move. I found a thread yesterday that I cannot find now, but It had some information on the topic that I used. It had a print out of three test ports on top of the valve body. To start I tested my forward and reverse solenoids. They are both clicking, the reverse alarm is working and they both have power going to them when they should. I then used the print out I got off the other thread and checked the test ports. Of the three ports I only got fluid out one (the one closest to the driver side). Nothing out of the other two. Any ideas on this? Also, I pulled the back cone shaped cover next the the forward and reverse solenoids to check the circle clip they say is known to break. When I pulled it off the springs came out along with the dowel looking piece located in the springs. However, There is a piece stuck in the bore that is keeping me from seeing the circle ring? Any ideas on this? Also, what is the orange plug for on the top rear of the transmission? It says oil on it.......Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance.





Case 580L Backhoe No forward or Reverse

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire