D-4G-XL fuel problems

vendredi 27 mars 2015

I have a 2005 model D-4G-xl that I bought with 100 hours on it and it just rolled over 700hrs.

It has started acting up a little. The past 3 times that the fuel get a little low in the tank it 1/4 tank or so, the tractor just runs out of fuel.

The last time it happened I drained the tank to make sure I did not have a real trash in the tank problem and changed the filter.



Today it happened again so I thought perhaps the gauge was bad and the tank was really empty. I found a long skinny stick and it had 5" of fuel in the bottom.



I added 10 gallons of fuel and it started running fine again.



Any idea folks on what my problem might be?



Thanks in advance for any thoughts.





D-4G-XL fuel problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire