case 590 SL voltage regulator

dimanche 29 mars 2015

I got my machine in last week and its alternator which is a bosh 12 v 120 a was not working. I got a new one and pit it on but after reving up she was producing 17.9 volts. I returned the alternator and am waiting on a replacement. The alternator looks like this one http://www.fleetalternatorstarter.co...tor_10385.aspx the guy at the desk tried to tell me that the alternator probably does not have a voltage regulator built in. I pointed out the round electrical device separated by the ceramic insulator. So my question is there a external voltage regulator and if so where is it located, I am only asking as I want to make sure I am not waiting on more parts down the road.





case 590 SL voltage regulator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire