case 580d power shuttle made worse

samedi 28 mars 2015

Loosing what little hair I have left.

Few weeks ago 580D lost forward, reverse was still strong. Shop guy at Case said it was probably clutch pack, so I ordered a whole clutch/seal/bearing kit online, and ordered a new charge pump from case. Went through the whole, thing, changed everything out, and now that I have it back in, I don't have anything, no forward, no reverse, no pressure on the top test port. Do have 25+ PSI on the side adapter test port. Took it out, checked the spacing between the bottom plate and snap ring on the forward clutch, put a thinner ring to give it a little more clearance. Put it back in, still nothing. Took the control spool out, made sure everything was moving freely, made sure the plunger is pushed in. Still don't have anything.



I'm lost and don't know what to look at next. It is spinning in the reverse direction when you put it in forward and reverse with the back wheels off the ground, but doesn't have enough go with them on the ground to spin. Anybody have any suggestions? I wondered if a clutch pack was hung or fighting each other, but I don't know what i would have wrong to cause that.



Only thing I didn't do was replace the Torque converter, but I figured if i had reverse when this all started that it was working fine??



Thank anybody in advance who has any ideas.

Carl





case 580d power shuttle made worse

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire