580CK Fluid Leak

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Hey everyone,

I have a 1967 Case 580CK Loader/Backhoe. I have a hydraulic oil leak between the bellhousing and rear of the engine. So before I rip the front end apart and drop the oil pan and so forth, is there even supposed to be hydraulic fluid in the bell housing? The leak is small, drips slowly. Sometimes stops dripping all together until the tractor is started. I have heard that some tractors have oil in this area and even have starters that have internal seals to stop the oil from leaking out...I am at a loss. If I let the tractor sit for a week or more, I will lose so much hydraulic oil that it will not move until I add more. See the pictures I have included. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
   


580CK Fluid Leak

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire