Ford/NH 555D heater question

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Whats up fellas,
I've used this place as a source of information for everything Ive needed for a while,
but now I have this question I cant seem to find an answer to,
I have a ford 555d and Ive been on the NH site to follow part schematics also.
My heater doesn't respond when I turn the fan selector in the on position.
I look at my Fuse box and it appears that one relay is missing in th lower right corner of the box, but I cant seem to
find any part number or schematic to confirm it. There are 5 relays, all identical, but 6 places in the box.
Now the 6th spot also ha the pin config different than the other 5....
It has 4 spots, the middle, and one at 9, 12, and 3.
9 is a good ground
the middle is hot with the key,
3 tests positive when the fan selector is turned in the on position
12, I have no idea...
I am at a total loss and cant seem to find an answer, I had too much down time today and can not afford anymore,
please help me out if you can.
God Bless
Doug K


Ford/NH 555D heater question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire