Case tr270 problems

mercredi 11 mai 2016

Hello new to this form and need help ......I have a case tr270 track loader that throwing 2 fault codes 1051 and a 9154 I Looked up the codes and I have done everything I know to do to try to repair this machine and I can't find out what's wrong with it .... So here's a list of things I have done

Replace battery

Found a 60 amp fuse that was blown it's a pita to get to that's right by the battery

Dielectric grease all electrical connectors

Checks and test all fuses

Checks and test all relays

Checks and test can buss system

Machine still won't start and alarm goes off with these codes on the instrument cluster

Idk what else to do or test I have 2 full days work and test this machine please help


Case tr270 problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire