Went to a crane company auction today

mercredi 11 mai 2016

A crane company closed down near me and I went to an auction.

Picked up a few things that I really wanted for my crane RT-60S, such as Grove outrigger jack boxes (which I need badly to replace my ripped-up ones), rebuilt outrigger jacks, steer cylinders, and some other components. Maybe enough parts to make a LMI and A2B alarm system.

Also bought a small library of manuals.

Also for $100 I bought a A frame jib that I believe will fit my RT-60S. I also bought one more jib for RT-522 which I will sell, Galion 150 hoist winch, a broken down detroit diesel, etc. Also lots of odds and ends, becketts, headache balls, load blocks, incliding a 40 ton one for Terex T340. A pallet of really decent fabric slings.


Went to a crane company auction today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire