Cat 904b drive problems

samedi 27 août 2016

having some drive issues with a cat 904b. it doesn't seem to have the power or speed it once did. It has new cat fluid and filters and is fill to the proper level. I've checked that the brakes
aren't partially applied service and parking brake. I've tested the creeper valve is properly adjusted. I've tested the pressure the pump signal pressure is ok. the charge pump pressure is ok. the high pressure drive was low didn't even register on a 5800psi gauge but it has to be making some pressure because the machine still move forward and reverse. I tried swapping the test port and came up with the same results. I'm going to remove the relief valves tomorrow and inspect them. is there anything else I should check short of pulling the pump?


Cat 904b drive problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire