Bobcat T190 hydraulic failure

vendredi 29 août 2014

I have a t190 with 2400 hrs. It's a turbo/high flow. It's been well maintained by myself and has really been pretty reliable. I just moved to a new job and after about 1 hour of work the hydraulics started to slow. This includes bucket lift, tilt and clamshell. The drive is fine. We parked it and checked the fluid which showed full. We returned the next day and the fluid showed low, but it took less than a gallon to top it off. We started it up and it worked fine for about an hour and went back to barely functioning, that is, unless the engine is at high rpm's it won't raise the bucket. I brought it home and my bobcat shop manual says bad pump, and shows a parts breakdown of a 2 gear pump. My bobcat dealer say it doesn't have a pump but rather a hydraulic control and didn't offer much else in the way of info. I understand that these things are pretty damn technical, but it seem like some of you guys are pretty savvy. Any leads would be appreciated.





Bobcat T190 hydraulic failure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire