Skid steer not counter rotating/turning/hydraulic issues

jeudi 28 août 2014

I own a 2004 +/- Komatsu Sk820. The machine runs good and has lots of power to go forward and reverse, loader arms, and buckets movement. However when I try to turn the machine at idle to about half power it seems like the "parking brake" is on. It wants to turn but doesnt. At full power the machine turns but hesitantly. Ive also noticed that when it does turn it does not counter rotate, meaning that when turning right the left tracks dont move. There is a electronic parking brake on the machine however it seems to function as the machine moves forward and reverse, but I dont know if there are other hydraulic solenoids on the machine that are blocking turning or if there is one in the pump itself. I've changed the hydraulic oil/filter and lifted the machine to check for play on the hubs. I have heard that there can be airpockets within the hyraulic system but am not sure of how to purge the system of air. Hopefully its not the drive motors, but I doubt both of them went bad simultaneously but stranger things have happend. Any advice would be great before I start tearing into it more.





Skid steer not counter rotating/turning/hydraulic issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire