Repair steel hydraulic line

mardi 26 août 2014

The other day I asked for suggestions about repairing a badly bent line and the responses were informative and mixed.

Since then, I've found another Eaton/Weatherhead product that is a hose end/ ¾ ferrule.



So I have lots of choices:



Weld on a fitting.



Braze on a fitting



Silver solder that fitting.



Use the ferrule fitting.



What is the difference between braze and silver solder from strength and vibration perspective ?



A Master plumber said vibration was a bad idea with ferrule type fittings. What do you think ?



I'm avoiding welding because I'm not very good at it and there is only a generator where the machine is.



Thanks for sharing your experiences and opinions.





Repair steel hydraulic line

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire