Trenching in Deere 200

mardi 26 août 2014

Hey guys,



I've been asked to run a JD 200 for a friend who needs to trench a 6' deep water line for about 200'. I've run smaller machines several times and completed several projects involving trenching, grading, demo, etc.



I'm not anticipating that running a bigger machine will be much different, but wanted to check! Anything to watch out for/careful with on a full size machine? I'm definitely far more comfortable with ISO controls, and I would assume a newer rented JD should be switchable in the cab?



I am going to slope the trench per OSHA (and won't be persuaded otherwise on the job!). What is the easiest way to cut a slope as you trench from the end? I was assuming you start out full width then step in, then dig the center down to grade, and just knock down your benches into slopes?



I was planning to put a survey paint mark on the stick at 6' with the bucket flat as a grade marker. Any easier way, other than constantly checking it? Its a pressurized water line, so I think the only gradeability concerns are keeping it at the right depth below the ground (We're up in New England).



Thanks for any pointers!





Trenching in Deere 200

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire