Need career advice

vendredi 29 août 2014

Hey everyone,



I need a little advice. I currently work a trucking job hauling water in the oilfield. I'm trying to get in the dirt work business and I've just been given the oppourtunity. A owner of a dirt company wants to hire me as a dump truck/heavy equipment operator. Starting pay is $120 a day, $150 a day after 30 days. It's a job where I'd have to file my own taxes, he said they'll start doing w2s after the first of the year. And any other time I'd jump right on it, but I'm building a house and my bank won't allow me to close on our house just starting out with a 1099 company. So I have two options, leave this opportunity behind or work my @$$ off for 3 months until I'm clear of the bank. My current employer is lenient on what time I come to work. Is having 2 full time jobs doable? I'm very afraid of leaving this opportunity. Just need a little advice.





Need career advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire