D3C II front idler bearing failure

lundi 25 août 2014

My little lawn tractor started squeaking about a week ago. I figured it was a track idler failing on me. Not a big deal to fix, so I didn't pay much attention to it. However today it started squeaking a bit more. No where near continuous, but enough for me to notice with ear plugs in. I felt the different idlers, and nothing was remotely warm, except the large front idler. So, after looking around, it doesn't appear to be a major fix. Break the tracks, remove guards, remove the the four bolts that hold the idler to the little wish bone looking thingy, that goes to the track tensioner. (Yeah, those are technical terms.:D ) Am I missing anything? Once its out, is it a serviceable bearing, or am I just looking at replacing the entire idler/bearing assembly?



Serial number 5CJ01041. Any help would be appreciated. CJ





D3C II front idler bearing failure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire