Link Belt Excavator Swing Problem 4300C

dimanche 31 août 2014

Hello gentlemen. I am hoping to get a few answers on a problem I am having with my excavator. It is a 4300C Link Belt.



It seems that the swing brake will not release. After having the swing motor rebuilt, and having all my hydraulic components cleaned, (tanks, lines, cylinders, new filters installed, new oil and an extensive amount of cleaning) I still have no swing left or right. It wants to swing when I pull the lever to the left the motor bogs way down and starts to swing but stops. When I move the lever to the right it bogs the motor down. I have pilot pressure at 560 pounds. All of my other functions work (bucket, dipper, boom, tracks, forward, reverse).



There is a plate under the swing brake on top of the swing motor with three hoses coming out of it. The two hoses coming out of the front go to a solenoid which works when I put 24 volts to it, which when energized does not let oil flow back to the tank. When not energized oil returns to the tank. When my safety switch is not energized I have no functions. When energized I have all my functions like it should except brake release.



And here's the kicker... this machine has no computer functions. All of the computer inside the cab and switches etc. have been removed and bypassed by previous owner. It has a throttle cable, an ignition key, and one switch for the safety and that's it.



Back to the plate under the swing brake, the hose out the back is not getting pressure. Should it have pilot pressure when one of the controls is moved? At this time my pressure gauge is showing zero during all functions. :Banghead



Also, on the #3 pump there is an electrical solenoid which has full 24 volts all of the time. Is this for pilot pressure or pump pressure? I realize all these controls should function together through the computer, but this machine has been used without it for years running a magnet in a scrap yard. Hopefully some of you have worked on some of these older machines and can shed some light on my problem.



Thank you.





Link Belt Excavator Swing Problem 4300C

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire