Cat 272D-Why doesn't anyone like this machine?

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

So, I've finally had some time over the last 2 weeks to put some hrs on my 272D. I read all the reviews prior, but found what I think, was a really good deal on one.



Now, I own a 277B. I've had it for 6 years now. I have since almost parked my Case 570MXT since then. I love tracked steers. Even though the maintenance costs are way up there, it makes up in production.



I wanted a tire machine mainly for demo purposes. Yes I know, 262 would better fit this application. But, it's a large machine, and fits my company setup perfect. I do a lot of grading these days on small, tight construction sites. Mind you, I also have a 246 for the real tight areas.



My 272D does not have the advanced display. It's about $1,800 to put it in. Everything is already pre wired. So I can install, and pay the dealer to program the computer. This will allow me to speed up the hydraulics. Honestly, that's my only complaint. The power is there. The ride control is awesome for hauling material around, and for traveling a ways. The cockpit is comfortable for me. It's pretty damn easy to get to everything for repairs/maintenance. Vision is a bit of a pain, but everything else makes up for it. I've read that they're noisy, but I sure don't think so. The high lift is nice for loading end dump trailers. Overall, I don't regret my decision one bit.





Cat 272D-Why doesn't anyone like this machine?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire