Fastest way to move 300 yards of sand 200 feet.

lundi 29 décembre 2014

I have been doing a lot of work on my yard and after having dug my basememt and driveway with my trusty ol John Deere 70d excavator, I now have two nice neat large piles to move. Normally I would say get a tandem dumper but the lot is quite greasy this time of year and where I want the fill to go is a shallow depression. So rather then me try and haul it with my little F450 dumper or get a tandem dump truck stuck, what would those of you that do this for a living recommend? I thought maybe a good modern 4x4 backhoe with someone who knows what they are doing or maybe even seeing if someone has a big articulated loader to hire out. I would like the dirt shuttled and levelled at the same time but our rainy Sooke winter really makes life tough for anything that is not 4wd.





Fastest way to move 300 yards of sand 200 feet.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire