F250 owners

mardi 30 décembre 2014

G'day



For those of you in the USA with f250's how do they hold up over time?



I'm considering buying one over here in aus to use as a tow vehicle to shift my buckets between jobs. Trailer all up is about 3.5ton and then I could put a digging bucket in the tub. My work is agricultural irrigation related so I might only go to work for a few hours and then shift to the next job. Currently it's a few trips to shift the gear which is costing me time. My truck and float (lowboy in USA) is suited to shift around the tight tracks I get sent down so upgrading my float to something bigger will then mean more walking on my diggers.



So I'm looking at a 2015 lariat f250, I've been told that with what I'm trying to tow the truck won't hold up. I'm looking at keeping this thing for around 5 years minimum.



What are your thoughts?



Cheers





F250 owners

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire