Komatsu pc150-3 hydraulic leak messing with my head

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Bought this komatsu pc150-3 and it runs good. BUT....now it has started leaking hydraulic fluid at the overflow just below the pressure fill cap. When you take the cap off it doesn't have pressure behind it like it once did and the machine starts to lose power if used for an hour or so. My simple small brain tells me it is the cap gone bad and letting the pressure force fluid out the overfill tube....making it lose fluid and eventually power from fluid loss. However some posts I have seen on here say things like...pump going bad/ main seal problem/engine problem/bad filter (changed the filter already though) can cause this type of leak and power loss. My shop book with this machine is kind of vague on this problem....figured I'd go straight to the pros and ask. So what do you think?





Komatsu pc150-3 hydraulic leak messing with my head

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire