LT185B New Holland (2006 yr) not shifting high to low range

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

I'm about to buy this machine for $19,000. It has 1400 hrs on it and operates well over then the problem. This is my first construction machine. Buying it to maintain my small ranch. Has 72" bucket and set of 48"forks.



I test operated it today and noticed that after a few minutes of working it, it will not change into Low range... it's stuck in High range. There is a slight noise that occurs as I push the toggle switch on the pilot stick, almost like it is trying to shift range.



Any ideas of the causes of such? A solenoid/switch was my first thought, buy I have zero experience with heavy machines. Please help if you can. The dealer seems clueless about it so far, and I'm waiting to close the deal, because I need it fast. Thought maybe i could give dealer some repair help and learn something too. Thx!





LT185B New Holland (2006 yr) not shifting high to low range

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire