Looking to update excavators

vendredi 26 décembre 2014

I'm looking to update from my Kobelco SK200lcIV. I've owned the machine 10 years, it's reached 10,000 hrs with minimal downtime headaches, and I'm hoping to do the same thing again... My criteria are to be in the same class, pre interim tier 4, and under 4000 hrs. Does anyone have high hours on '08 - '11 model year machines without feeling like it has become unreliable? I don't have any hesitations about running mine every day, and I'm looking to find a comparable replacement.

My Kobelco has the 5.9 Cummins, hydraulic pump was rebuilt at 8500 hrs, replaced motor mounts around 6500 hrs, and other than some blown hoses, and minor electrical setbacks, it has treated me well. I'd look to Kobelco again, but I'm not sure of either the Hino or the FPT engines that were used. Deere? Cat? Case? Komatsu?





Looking to update excavators

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire