shop press

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Right now I've got a shop press rated at 20 tons, the frame is far heavier than what the cylinder can put out, I've been looking at other press's and mine would easily take a cylinder two to three times larger and still have plenty of safety margin to spare.



I'm needing a lot larger press, my question is this, is it worth buying a new cylinder and using my frame or buy a complete press assembly and sell my old one, which wouldn't bring much at best.



What brands are worth buying that will last and get seal kits for the cylinder and repairs decades from now, or where do I get a cylinder for mine I could hook to my port-a-power electric unit I could adapt to put into a press situation, with a long cylinder stroke?



How large and what brands of H frame press's do you guys use and like and would recommend?





shop press

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire