Cold weather air brake problems

lundi 29 décembre 2014

Last time it got cold i was call about a 96 FL80 its brakes wouldnt release. They got them working that day and the next morning they called me agin so i went and by then they had moved it to a heat shop. They said they didnt fully release but was able to move it. I serviced the dryers filter and purge valve. It hadnt been done in years. Today i was there working on some thing for them i think it was the first cold day on the dry work and they went to use this truck and the brakes wouldnt release. I went and looked at it and dryer was blowing air out it showed 60 psi. I went to pull the purge valve and i thought i heared air leaking from some were up front of the truck. I pulled it and saw notheing so i replaced it and restarted the truck it worked.





Cold weather air brake problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire