which big mtl to buy?

mardi 30 décembre 2014

HI, this is my first time on the forums and i am looking to replace my case 1845c. it is a great machine and can handle everything i throw at it, however the time has come where i must purchase a multi-terrain loader. I am from Australia and do a lot of skidsteer work such as backfill, rubbish removal, pad levelling and other odd jobs. The machines that have peaked my interest are the bobcat t870 and the takeuchi tl12, however i have also heard good things about the terex pt110 aswell as the kubota svl90. With this new machine i will be expanding the jobs i do such as mowing, clearing small trees, driveway cuts as well as any other jobs that come my way. Money is not really an issue as long as the machine is reliable and i get 5000+ hours out of it. Any all input on the above machines would be greatly appreciated.





which big mtl to buy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire