john deer 690 d lc want swing

vendredi 20 février 2015

Hey guys ,, been working on a friends old 690d excavator,, of course someones had there hands on it before ive jumped in it, at first off I noticed the swing brakes wasn't working,also it had a god awful roar when swinging side to side, also it poured hyd. oil outta swing gear box assembly,, needless to say I removed swing motor an box an replaced all the bearings an races an brakes in the box,,an reinstalled it all back to excavator an sat the swing motor back on top of it, an of course when started up it wouldn't swing at all, it all went together easy without any issues. im just wandering if my hoses are tie in to there correct locations, I put them back were I though they came off from,, but like I say someone did have this apart prier to me. im just wandering is the plumbing correct,,, but when I try to swing side to side the machine bogs down cause the swing brakes are still applied, Ive looked at parts breakdowns of the plumbing an some looks like my stuff an some don't, on one side of the drive box are 2 fittings on top of each other (a small an a larger one) and on the otherside theres a large one,,, ive gotta figure out witch ones the oil for the brakes an do I have my hoses right. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS BOUT THE PLUMBING,,,, may have to remove brakes an tear down an look over but I think its in the plumbing,,, any help out there.





john deer 690 d lc want swing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire