Just starting as a mobile heavy equipment mechanic

vendredi 20 février 2015

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and am very glad I found this forum. I just got offered my dream job as a mobile heavy equipment mechanic at the company I work at and was wondering if anyone could just give some over all advice in regards to what tools I need as far as must haves as I already have a lot of tools and also just whatever advice anyone would like to share . A little about me, I went to Los Angeles trade tech and majored in diesel technology and the cement and aggregate company I work for now recruited me straight out of school. I started out working swing on cement mixers and any chance I got I would work on the yellow iron I would jump at and a little over a year later after showing interest in going to the heavy equipment repair side they offered me a service truck, working days and on the job training with the heavy equipment mechanics. Also I wasn't sure if this was the right thread but I figured since I work for a aggregate company I was in the right place. Last question are we aloud to say what company you work for? Thank you and I look forward to hearing everyones responses.





Just starting as a mobile heavy equipment mechanic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire