Skid Suggestions

samedi 21 février 2015

New member here.

I'm looking for a skid machine that can handle pushing/blowing snow on a 100 foot drive, as well as be able to grade new gravel for my drive and do some light brush clearing. On top of that, in a year or two I'd like to turn this machine into a business doing the same chores, but for other people.

The problem is I can't decide on a track or wheeled machine. I've read countless topics all over the net on this, but it usually ends up in a pissing match over what machine is better. The tracks won't disturb lawns and landscaping, but won't have the traction in icy conditions.

But from what I've read neither do tires, meaning for good traction in the white stuff I'm looking at either studding or buying new winter tires or tracks. Thoughts?



And btw I've settled on Bobcats. My dealer has a nice looking T870 with low hours available...





Skid Suggestions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire