Hydraulic Cylinder tri-axle dump truck problem

mardi 24 mars 2015

I Recently fixed up a tri-axle dump truck, and the only thing left now is the Hydraulic Cylinder. If I fill it up with oil, the box lifts at the proper angle. When the box is coming back down, the Hydraulic Cylinder starts to spew out oil through the top part (Where the aluminum metal tube meets the black tube). Also it leaks oil through the opening cap, and a small hose behind the tank that you fill with oil. The Box also doesn't stay up when you lift it, and comes back down slowly.





What I wanted to know is the average cost to repair this piece of equipment. Am I better off buying a new one? How much does a new one cost?



PS: I think the Cylinder is 5 gauges or 4 I am not sure.





Hydraulic Cylinder tri-axle dump truck problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire