Kubota r520s, pros? Cons?

mardi 24 mars 2015

I have been considering the idea of a 520s but I can't seem to find much consumer input. This machine would be used at the yard to handle small amounts of fill, gravel, and possible feed a small screener. I could also see it being and excellent backup during the winter season for snow removal. My father and I do hardscaping and I wouldn't mind having it onsite at large access jobs, I think the improved lift capacity would be handy with how big these paver bundles are getting or even for armour stone. Our 85xt has been a power house but it seems she's working harder and harder to lift the pallets each year. We wouldnt be doing much, if any, digging and grade work with it, mostly just for load and carry situations of stone, materials, and loading materials. I'm really tired of bouncing around in the skid steers all day :Pointhead and could see this being one of a smoother ride.



We currently own a kx41 and after 4200 hours of serious abuse, and she hasn't exactly always recieved scheduled maintenance, it chuggs along all day, everyday and never complains. I know guys can't say enough good things about kubotas minis and the new SVL series, just not much word about their wheel loaders.

Any input is appreciated! Also considering a Volvo l35 but would rather start small and find the work first and grow into that machine later down the road.





Kubota r520s, pros? Cons?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire