06" New Holland D85 LT won"t move and has error codes.

samedi 31 octobre 2015

Gary,

thank you for your response in the Case 850 thread. sorry to sidetrack you from vcat. As far as the background of the machine to date. When I first bought the machine the local dealer serviced the machine and I was told it had throttle pot issues. I believe that error code was 4321 and that occurred several times. When I got the machine and ran it, I ran into several problems within the first 10 hours of using it. I smelled a strong sulfur stench all day and sure enough the battery located in the left hand side door was swollen and about ready to burst. I took the alternator out and had that replaced because I was told the regulator was bad as well as the battery. That was the start of some strange issues. The machine ran great for another 30 hours. Then my operator calls me and says the machine is reading NO CAN and he cant read the error codes on the menu like you normally should. He pulls the battery leads and I believe a few of the fuses and he now able to run the machine again. We finish the job, shut down the machine and now the transmission error light is on and I have the 4522 and 4521 codes. took the machine back to the shop a month ago and its been sitting since then.

We took the two up and down switches out of the joystick, tested them with a meter using tiny phone line and continuity on the meter. Must have tried each switch 50 times and they worked. I did notice that when I ran the machine however that I had to really push hard or several times for the down button to work and adjust the speed % on the gauge. Do you think that test is sufficient to determine if the switches are working?

I will replace all the fuses and the lowest fuse block in the left side door. It was the 4 fuse block on the bottom row and thats the fuse that has a 30A in a 1A slot. cant remember at this moment what that slot is for.

As far as the parking brake issue, what it was doing was loading and stalling out the machine unless I had it full throttle. It would creep forward but it was loading the engine up as if I was pushing dirt. then at full throttle it seemed like it woud fight to go forward and turn slightly to the right making me think that the right track motor wasnt free to move.

I had mechanic come yesterday so I tilted cab. Disconnected the positive lead cause my master disconnect is broke(new one ordered). Looked around and then the mech wanted it to be lowered. So lowered cab and now the NO CAN came back. Mech and my employee got machine started but now the machine wouldn't budge. It would switch into FNR but it wouldn't attempt to drive forward like it would prior to disconnecting the batteries.

thoughts?

thank you very much for your input Gary.


06" New Holland D85 LT won"t move and has error codes.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire