Building a large berm?

mardi 27 octobre 2015

I thought I'd post this question here as there are a lot of knowledgeable contractors in this forum. An ex military guy that purchased land about 1/2 a mile from my MX track is wanting to set up a tactical shooting range to rent to law enforcement for training. I don't think it will go ahead because there are too many residences close by. It's basically in someone else's backyard. Anyway, he had planned on building a berm 10 meters high and 100 meters long on 3 sides so roughly 30' high x 900'+ long and figured about $50,000 to construct it. That seems like a low number to me and he'd need to huge hole to get that much material and then it would have to be shaped and packed. Can someone figure out how many yards/meters of material it would take and give an idea on what would be a ball park cost? Would scrapers be the machine of choice for a job like this? I don't think the guy realizes how much material it would take after the material is packed. Thanks in advance for your opinions.


Building a large berm?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire