Add D130 hoe to Case 530

mardi 27 octobre 2015

I sold my Case 1845 B skid steer the other day and bought a Case 530 tractor and front loader. My D130 backhoe didn't sell with the skidsteer though, so I still have it.
What is the possibility of mounting my D130 hoe on my 530? I can fab up a bracket, as I did for the skidsteer, so that shouldn't be a huge issue. However, I have no PTO on the tractor, and not sure if it can be added. It doesn't appear to have any power beyond port on the loader. It appears to me I would have to add a PTO and pump to run the hoe. Is this possible? Is it practical?
As far as practicality, I do not need a backhoe. It is a nice to have on occasion only. That said, it would be nice to have, only used occasionally, and only lighter duty. I don't want to have it cost a million bucks either, but if I could make it work affordabley then I would do it.
Any ideas?


Add D130 hoe to Case 530

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire