Kobelco LK1150 help

mardi 27 octobre 2015

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and recently acquired an early 1990s Kobelco LK1150 front end loader with a cummins turbo 6 engine. Motor runs excellent but I am nervous about a few leaks I noticed. One of which was a leak coming from the transmission bell housing area, directly from where the small opening is in the bottom of the bell housing to access the torque converter bolts. I'm not sure where the leak is coming from but any ideas will help. Any idea where i can get parts for this machine. Online searching and forum surfing isn't proving successful.

The steering pistons are weeping a bit. Is it terribly involved to repack these? Are there re-packing kits available anywhere?

Also, what kind of fluid should I use in the transmission and the hydraulic system? Does it require anything special or will UHD tractor fluid work ok?

Thanks for any input.


Kobelco LK1150 help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire