AFE mulching head

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Hello all. I'm new to this forum but I've already found a lot of very useful information on it! I am thinking of adding a mulcher to my lineup of attachments and as a custom fencer Central British Columbia I have got a lot of trees to deal with! I have been wondering if anyone here has run one of these AFE disc type mulchers and if so what was your thoughts on them? The size of the mulch isn't my greatest concern because it will break down fairly quick in our climate, I just want to be able to knock trees down and chew them up on right of ways and also do a bit of clearing for pastures and such. Any thoughts or input is appreciated!


AFE mulching head

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

i have a couple used mulching heads for sale for also a brush cutter harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Unknown a dit…

i have a couple used mulching heads for sale for also a brush cutter harrywallace28@hotmail.com or harrywallace28@gmail.com

Enregistrer un commentaire