1982 JCB 3D 1700B Lifter pump service parts

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Greetings to all

I have this machine that has been neglected for a long time but all it needs is a bit of TLC.
So here we go:
1) I am looking for a service kit for the diesel lifter pump as it leaks from the underside breather hole, JCB can ONLY supply a complete pump for nearly $400!!! They are kidding right!?

2) I am also looking for some of the hydraulic jack seals (loader, backhoe and stabilizers) after market will work .. again JCB are EXPENSIVE!!

3) Shuttle box has developed the 'Drive in reverse ONLY... forward does not work.. any suggestions?

All info will be greatly appreciated as this is going to be my 'Winter long project'!!

Oh, yes... I live in Vancouver Canada but very close to US border! :)

Thanks


1982 JCB 3D 1700B Lifter pump service parts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire