Need guidance on whats needed to go from two to four Aux hydraulic lines

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Hi experts. In new here and was hoping to get some educated advise in regards to trying to run a 3 point 6 way grading blade with my New Holland LS180 skid steer.
The Farm King 7' blade with two actuating cylinders I plan to get a heavy adaptor plate and weld a catagory II quick hitch to that.
Im going with this 3 point as it is fairly cheap at $1200. I dont want to spend a pile of $ getting the hydraulics plumbed/valved.
The blade has 4 lines @ two for each small cylinder with no type of controller on board.
I only have one set of Aux lines on my SS boom (not high flow if that matters)
From what I gather it looks like I'll need a hydraulic multiplier that will port me from my two machine lines to four going to the blade.
I also think I'll need two spool valves after the multiplier in order to get back and forth motion on the two blade cylinders.
I guess unless I get fancy or run the Hyd lines close to the seat Ill have to unseat in order to make blade adjustments.
I know they make the multipliers with Elec solinoid on/off control but I think I still would need to valve the blade cylinders in order to move them in both directions correct?

Thanks for the advice guys!


Need guidance on whats needed to go from two to four Aux hydraulic lines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire